Timing of Oral Presentations
12-15 minutes to present
3-5 minutes for Q&A
Submitting Your Presentation
All speakers must have their presentation on a USB and bring it to their assigned session room 10 minutes prior to the sessions start time so it can be uploaded onto the session room computer.
During Your Presentation:
Each meeting room will have a laptop at the podium. Once the presentation is launched, the speaker will control the program from the podium using a computer mouse or the up/down/right/left keys on a keyboard.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Preparing Your Poster Presentation before the Conference
Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your work. The ideal poster is designed to:
* attract attention
* provide a brief overview of your work
* initiate discussion and questions
* The title of your poster should appear at the top about 25mm (1″) high.
* The author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s) are put below the title.
* Your poster should be A1 size.
* Carefully prepare your poster well in advance of the conference. There will be no time or materials available for last minute preparations at the conference.
Your poster must be posted at least 1 hour prior to your presentation time and removed immediately after the session. If your poster is left behind, it will be discarded.
All authors must print and bring their posters with them to the conference.